This service brought to you by:
www.ud.net Internet Services
All email addresses were purged 1/31/2007|
Please resubscribe below if you wish to receive the list(s)
A confirmation email from the subscribing address with be used
to verify subscription email addresses.
The following lists are primarily for the Commercial Embroidery Industry. If you are a hobbyist, you are welcome to participate but there may be different resources which will probably satisfy your needs better.
There are actually four lists under the EmbroideryList umbrella. You may subscribe to all, or pick and choose any combination.
If you are new to email lists, or haven't read the principles in a while... please visit our quick reference page on Mailing List Etiquette.
- EmbroideryLIST - General Embroidery Business Discussion
- EmbroideryTALK - General chit-chat between embroidery members, but not necessarily on an embroidery topic.
- EmbroideryGOODS - Questions Concerning Sourcing of Goods for Embroidery
In addition to the general posting lists, we have a electronic newsletter, "EmbroideryNEWS", that will go out once a week.
- EmbroideryNEWS - Weekly announcements of General interest. Primarily chat announcements or important news of wide-general interest (EmbroideryNews does not allow general posting).
Please read our List's Guidelines thoroughly before subscribing.
If you have already read the Guidelines previously and just need to adjust your subscription,
you may skip to the Subscription Processing Form.
If you have forgotten the email address, to send messages to the lists, use this link:
The phrase "The Lists" will mean any individual list or the lists collectively.
Use the Subscription Processing Form below to join the Lists.
- The Lists are for a general discussion.
- Enter the topic of your email in the SUBJECT AREA to make it easier for other embroiderers to scan through what interests them.
- No attachments allowed. Attachments can contain viruses. If you receive ANY post with an attachment, DO NOT OPEN IT, as The EmbroideryMall will not be responsible for any attachments that you may receive.
- When Replying to a post "Reply" must be added to the subject tag.
- No profanity is allowed
- No personal attacks or "Flaming" on the list or as "personal replies" will be allowed.
- No using the list addresses for spamming of other list members
- Humor is allowed on the list as long as it is not profane in nature.
- All opinions, misspellings, or incorrect information, are those of the person submitting the email message. We cannot be responsible for any comments or errors in messages posted to the list
- Violators of common "netiquette" will be asked to refrain from such abuse
- NO SPAM There will be no advertising on these lists. The EmbroideryMall has very reasonable rates for your advertising needs, please leave it at the mall and not on our lists.
- Each list member is allowed two violations in which they will be warned if any of the guidelines are broken. If further problems occur, they will be removed from the lists.
- These lists are for all of our benefit. Please learn, enjoy and help each other to be the best that we can, so our industry can grow and thrive into the new millennium.
- Please post your name and email address to all messages for private answers.
- The Lists are monitored but not moderated. Please follow the rules so everyone can enjoy the services that they provide.
- You may receive the lists as individual emails (up to 100 posts per day) or as a digest version (once or twice a day). The digest version is very easy.
- When you receive digest versions all you need to do is scan through what interests you and the download time is very quick. If you pick the digest version and would like to change back go to regular distribution you can do it easily through the automated subscription service.
- All posts to the lists will be available at the Embroidery University Library if you are a student and would like to utilize the sourcing these lists provide.
- The Lists are sponsored by The Embroidery Mall but the content of the lists are neither the opinion nor responsibility of The Embroidery Mall.
- Thank you for your interest
Subscription Processing Form
To automatically handle your subscription Requests.
Each list is handled separately, so if you want to subscribe to more than one list, check the action you want, then fill in your name and email address, submit the form. Then use the "Back" function of your browser, and return to this page, check the next request and submit the form again. All request actions are confirmed via email.
New subscriptions will get an email notice that needs to be returned within 24 hours, to complete the subscription process.
If you do not receive an automated response within a few hours, more than likely the email address you entered above was some how incorrect and the system was not able to process the request. In that case, try re-submitting your request (don't worry it will only accept one subscription per email address). If you still have problem, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: A space or extra "period" can cause an address to be rejected. Any time we get email that has been refused by an internet mail host due to improper address, we delete that name from the mailing list. If you have not received any response, this might be the case. We suggest you re-submit your subscription.
© 1995-2010 Universal Design, Inc.